Sunday, April 21, 2013

I finished my 1st Triathlon!

Silicon Valley Sprint Triathlon April 20th in Morgan Hill, CA
1/2 Mile Swim
16 mile Bike Ride
3.1 Mile Run
BRING IT ON!!!
 
 
At the Finish line! I ran it in 2:20:25
 
Setting up my transition area,
 
Sporting my awesome wet suit. The water was 65 degrees,
 
The start line was a deep water start a150 yards away from the shore line. I guess I wasn't paying attention and I didn't start for the start line early enough bc I was still 30 feet from the start line when my wave started. Whole well...
Im in that group somewhere...
 
All I could think of was that I was glad I was done swimming,
 
The bike part was my favorite but the hills were gruesome! Good thing I took Xbike twice a week,

Sprinting for the finish line! WOW, I was exhausted! But it was so worth it!
I have such a great husband, he was such a great cheerleader. He even walked the path along the lake to keep cheering me on! I love him and I am so grateful that I was physically able to complete this race!

No comments:

Post a Comment