Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tanner Graduated!

Tanner finally graduated with his Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Utah on May 3rd, 2012. It was a long 4 year program, but we are so proud of Tanner for sticking with it and completing the program. We love you so much and are soo proud of you. You set a great example for Jett and our future kids.


This is Tanner with Taylor and Jenny (Josh not present) who went through the program with him.

Tanner in line to get his diploma


I think I am blinking, darn it!

I made this graduation gown for Jett cause we wanted him to walk with Tanner across the stage but they didnt allow it. It is so cute though.

After Tanner's graduation, my dad and beckie through the nicest grad party. We had the most delicious mahi mahi fish tacos and "dump"cake. Thank you guys!


I got this class ring for Tanner's grad gift. SOOO NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment